Erdeor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Text Based Fantasy Role Play

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost in the Mists

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:37 pm

The vast majority of Ralaeth's realm is a land smothered in blueish mist. Those who do not know their way could wander in these mists forever without finding their way. Though there is no reliable way to navigate, those lost in the mists will always find what they truly need, be it food, water, or rest.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofconflict.rpg-board.net
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:04 am

*Sound was strange in this realm. Though the ground felt solid enough beneath her bare feet, she could not detect their whispered falls, as though they were touching nothing at all. She felt neither warmth nor coolness. There was no sense of great vastness of space, nor of enclosure and security. Indeed, even if she could see, Quetzaya knew there would be nothing to see. Time was as fluid as space, here. She might have been walking for minutes, or for days. Yet, her lips curved with the confidence of knowledge. Knowledge that she would find what she was looking for, that He would seek her out.

Though she was in bipedal form, her corpse-gray skin was a shifting mosaic of flesh and scales, sliding oily across her skin in an unending suggestion of indecency without ever revealing a thing. Though there was no discernible source of light, the gray scales occasionally flashed like silver in the pervading mists.

Quetzaya halted, and her head turned, slightly and teasingly, to direct her close-eyed gaze over one shoulder. She could feel the plane was changing around her.*

Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:29 am

*Footsteps announce Ralaeth's arrival, heavy footsteps befitting his current appearance. Ralaeth also appeared in a bipedal form, selecting the aspect of a male orc. Approaching his visitor, he offers a tusked smile.*

"Quetzaya, good of you to visit. I trust you have not wandered long. To what do I owe the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 am

"Ralaeth..."

*The goddess slowly circled her counterpart, then rested her hand lightly against his back as she slithered close to his side. Her other hand, she lifted into the swirling mists.*

"Do you see it?"

*She hissed, her forked tongue flickering out between her smiling teeth.*

"Can you feel it..."

*Quetzaya was not talking about the mists, of course, or the realm of Ralaeth, but rather the mortal planes, the physical realm she took such pleasure from and coveted so greedily. Her scales shivered with excitement.*

"The game, Ralaeth, the rules are about to change."

*Her unseeing eyes opened, black pools of mirrored darkness.*

"New players are gathering."

Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:24 am

*Ralaeth laughs, watching Quetzaya closely*

I've felt something yes. Planning something again, Quetzaya? You are always stirring up trouble, I love it, it is so entertaining. I don't suppose you came to share your plans?
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:39 am

*Quetzaya slid away from the Orc, wagging her finger at him as she backed away.*

"I do not share. But plans, yesss, always planning...this world prefers me, I think. You and the others will, too, in time. But not too soon, not today."

*She continued to circle him languidly, as though she could no more remain still than the twitching scales that traversed her skin.*

"Today, I seek what you know. You are more sensitive to change than I am, and see further than I do. Will you be on my side this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:28 pm

*The Orc laughs, turning idly to follow Quetzaya.*

You are more entertaining than Cera, I will give you this. Good is so orderly, I suppose that's not all bad, but its so dull. You are always up to something destructive or exciting.

You are right though, I sense something coming. As for sides, you know I am always on my own side
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:05 am

*The corners of her mouth twitched, as though they were sharing some private joke.*

"Of course. It's the sssame answer you have always given me, just as you know that I will never stop asking. Until it changes."

*She paused in her movements, her expression turning uncharacteristically, and thus disturbingly pensive. Her black eyes stared at nothing.*

"Csssera. In a way, she is a greater obstacle than you. If you come with me, she might sssee me."
Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:18 am

*The Orc smiles, nodding in amusement at their eternal game.*

We'll, I'm not expecting any visitors. A visit might be a bit of fun. So then, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in the Mists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in the Mists   Lost in the Mists Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost in the Mists
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Erdeor :: Ethereal Planes :: Mists of Chaos-
Jump to: