Erdeor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Text Based Fantasy Role Play

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silverleaf Forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cera
Demi-God
Cera

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:23 am

*The largest of the forests in the Fields of Orian, Silverleaf is a favorite haunt of Cera's and possesses some degree of enchantment about it. One may wander beneath it for all eternity and never notice nor age a whit. Streams of startling clarity run through the forest. If given Cera's blessing, the water may grant special favors to the drinker. If not, the drinker falls into a heavy slumber and will only awake by another's hand.*
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:26 am

*Quetzaya emerged from the doppled shadows cast by the thick overhang of leafy limbs. She tensed, then visibly relaxed as she leaned against the mossy side of an aged tree. She crossed her arms and, unlike among the mists, she ventured no further. In this place she was not welcome, and thus would not trespass through. The lioness would meet with her, or make her rejection known. Still, with the Orc, Quetzaya was confident the demi-goddess would succumb to curiosity. *
Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:30 am

*Ralaeth lazes easily beneath the trees. Though order and peace was a bit dull, it was comfortable and relaxing.*

Quetzaya, I should get one of these forests for my palace. It is quite nice.
Back to top Go down
https://ageofconflict.rpg-board.net
Cera
Demi-God
Cera

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:43 am

"I'm afraid the forest wouldn't survive your realm. Consistency is necessary for its growth," *Cera said, stepping out from behind the tree that Quetzaya leant up against. She glanced at the other goddess. Ordinarily, she would have been in her leonine form but today she'd decided to forgo it, choosing instead to take on the form of a Silbaran elf.* "Why so tense? Busy day of sacrifice?"

*She walked around the older gods to face them.* "I do wonder what I have done to earn the presence of the elder gods. It's rare that I am graced with Ralaeth's company and rarer still that I see Quetzaya actually behaving. Or have I spoken too soon and am about to be proven wrong?"

*Cera gestured towards the ground with a sweep of her arms.* "Please make yourselves comfortable, if you feel so inclined. I'd offer you food and drink but I'm afraid it'd either be too boring or turn to ash and poison for you."

Last edited by Cera on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:05 am

*Quetzaya grinned despite herself, her elongated canines flashing briefly behind her gray-tinted mouth.*

"A greater obstacle, yesss."

*Rather than sit, she snaked around Cera and placed her hands gently on her slender shoulders. She leaned in close to the lioness' ear, though her gaze rested on Ralaeth without possibly seeing him.*

"She is still so new to the world, and her sssympathies lie with the mortals. But as they live and die, and she continues on unchanging, her empathy with them will wane, and she will better understand usss. I have the advantage of time, and cannot lose this game."

*Her hands barely caressed the younger goddess' flesh as they slid down the length of her arms.*

"You can sense it too, I think, the storm clouds forming. What do you think, shall I take all of your elves this time? Or will you consider ssseeing things my way?"
Back to top Go down
Ralaeth
High God
Ralaeth

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:13 am

*Ralaeth laughs in the harsh tone of his chosen form*

Quetzaya, when will you learn. As much as I love your antics, I stand for the freedom of will. I am not an entirely uninterested actor in this great game, old friend.

*The orc stands, shifting to the form of an irritated dwarf as he does so*

Don't talk to me like I'm some younger god to be pushed around!
Back to top Go down
https://ageofconflict.rpg-board.net
Cera
Demi-God
Cera

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:25 am

*Cera smiled, amused, at the God of Neutrality's antics, surprised though she was by Quetzaya's willingness to come so near her. Some part of her was wary of what the goddess would do and the rest was willing to let things play out as they would. This was her home: Quetzaya couldn't really do much of anything to her here.

She did however raise an eyebrow and glanced over her shoulder at the goddess.*

"Yes, I have seen the storm clouds gathering in the distance. I may be younger than you but I'm not stupid," *she said but not harshly.* "If that is their choice then there's nothing I can do about it. I will not force anyone to do or be something they wish not to. Considering things your way would be . . . the complete and utter abandonment of everything I am and have been. It would be like me asking you to become angelic."
Back to top Go down
Quetzaya
High God
Quetzaya

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:49 am

"My dearest Ralaeth, your interest in this is exactly what I want."

*Her tongue flickered between her teeth, and her arms slid around Cera's torso.*

"But not all I want. How can mortals know what they wish for when they are in such a constant state of flux? Perspectives are too easily manipulated....that is why I tell them what they want. From you, I can only ask."

*She lingered a moment longer behind Cera's lithe form, then slid away and, inexplicably, placed herself exactly so that each immortal stood at equal distance, forming the points of a triangle.*

"I have learned what I needed. Let the new age begin."
Back to top Go down
Cera
Demi-God
Cera

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 pm

*If possible, Cera's eyebrow would have raised higher. There was a reason she preferred to be in her lioness form. It was strong, dependable, fierce with the capacity to also be gentle. This form was so delicate, so frail, so . . . sensitive. Every touch of Quetzaya's fingers sent tiny jolts of electricity through her skin. Every word the goddess spoke, every glance of her breath, inspired thrills. More than that, Cera could feel the greater power of Quetzaya, seemingly lying just beneath the surface of her skin. It was her disadvantage, her weakness.

And her craving.

Quetzaya was right, as much as she hated to admit it: she was still new to this world. Perfectly capable, but new nonetheless. This was a tactic wholly unfamiliar to her and she wasn't sure she knew how to react. It puzzled her and that puzzlement was made all the stronger by the need for more power. When the goddess slipped away without warning, Cera could not in perfect honesty say she felt relieved. Some small part of her wished Quetzaya would do that again, if only to feel that power.

All of that was forgotten when the scheming goddess' words registered. Cera frowned, a hard expression with wariness in her eyes. What had Quetzaya learned by all of this? What was she planning? Those questions would remain unanswered, she knew. Quetzaya was not so stupid as to boast and openly display her schemes before they came to fruition. Cera's response was laconic and brief.*

"Indeed."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silverleaf Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silverleaf Forest   Silverleaf Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silverleaf Forest
Page 1 of 1